In every profession, a group of leaders emerge that set the standards for the rest. A graduate of Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education, Tiffany has continually set the bar high for over 16 years in the real estate profession, after a successful past teaching career. After obtaining her real estate license in 2002, she went on to achieve top producer status by 2005. In 2015, Tiffany’s focus became more on investment property and went on to obtain her Real Estate Broker’s License. Shortly thereafter, she grew her concierge type property management company, Haller Coastal Homes, Inc and expanded it’s portfolio to include short term and vacation rentals in adddition to the long term rentals she had managed for over 18 years.
By applying every effective resource available on the internet, print ad and social media networking, she is able to maximize every seller’s property exposure and be able to help buyers become educated about our local real estate inventory and current market climate. In a world that is driven mainly by online, instant access to properties, nothing can replace the real estate agent and their knowledge about the market climate, off market properties and the ability to negotiate to secure the best price and terms.
Working with one of the leading, technology driven and fastest growing real estate companies in the US, Compass is revolutionizing the way real estate is created, handled and sold. Being part of this incredible company is something Tiffany feels both sellers and buyers benefit from immensely.
“It doesn’t cost more to hire an experienced, knowledgeable and fierce negotiator, however it can cost you in the end. When we partner together in this process, my goal is to help you learn as we go through the steps but most important, make the process simplistic, positive and in the end become your friend in real estate!”
We specialize in investment properties, specifically those that are second homes for owners that wish to visit Santa Barbara and rent when not occupying themselves. Many properties in the Santa Barbara area are zoned for “hotel use” which means are permitted to be allowed to rent for less than 30 days. While these homes are not “hotels” but rather “vacation rentals” or “short term rentals”, we can help you secure such a property and get it ready for rental. We do not charge for this service when using our services to handle the escrow.
The City of Santa Barbara and it’s policies can be daunting. It’s important to have a team of professsionals behind you every step of the way to protect your rights to rent your property in Santa Barbara for less than 30 days when you are not residing there.
- Provide Market Analysis of your home to effectively price your property
- List and market your property on numerous platforms
- Stage your home or hire people to help arrange furniture
- Hold open houses
- Reach out to our local and national spheres through Compass
- Handle all broker opens and open houses
- Show property to prospective buyers
- Order and handle all inspections and reports
- Open Escrow and coordinate all documents between parties
- Meet inspectors during escrow
- Handle all paperwork and communications between parties during escrow
- Make sure all time periods are met during escrow
- Initial meeting to go over specifics, needs, wants and must haves
- Schedule private tours of property for sale
- Market Analysis based on what homes are selling for in particular neighborhoods
- Network with local spheres to find off market properties
- Set up appointments with local lenders
- Submit offers on properties
- Negotiate on buyers behalf
- Open escrow and handle coordination of all paperwork during escrow
- Schedule and attend all inspections during escrow
- Negotiate any repairs or credits during escrow
- Make sure time periods are met during escrow
- Coordinate closing date